Allied

HomeHome    FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the realm of Allied. We are a group of people in the game Perfect world international.... We now have a guild in Jade Dynasty

Share | 

umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GritNoPhoenix
Troll
Troll

PostSubject: umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke....   Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:26 pm

Heyz to all Very Happy
call me Grit ;3..... if that wont do then call me Sayuko x]
i likes to play PWI and JD .... having fun on both of them x]
im not tall at all but im very huggable <.< <--- thats what people say -.- x]
i got green eyes , brown hair <--- the usuall ..... from colors i love red and black Very Happy
i wont go out much cos the people here are crapy, everyone is at England and now the people i know and love are going friggin away -.- really makes me sad T.T
i cant stand the heat, usually makes me gasping all the time -.- .. no i dont have astma or whats that decease..
im 14 right now ..... laaammmeee .... noone lets me do anything in that age -.-
i loove heavy metal , rock, punk .... the usuall Bullet For my Valentine, In Flames , Between The Burried And Me <-- <33333
i have weird humor about things , depending on the person..... usually i get the point.... oke lol that was complicating -.-
im also ninja in training..... some people think im Grit reaper in training cos of my nickname -.- x3 lol at that
People in Allied kick ass!!! remember that ......
i dont hate anyone so stop being like.... she hates us <.< .... i know ur joking but i dont see it as a joke >.> thats actually depressing when someone thinks i hate them -.-
im smiling most of the time Very Happy ...... pretty much cos of the people around me :3... so thank you Allied Very Happy coulndt ask for a better clan to be honest ;3
so if ur leaving Allied then ur doing a huge mistake.... no other clan can replace Allied an its people i know cos ive been into many clans even the ones that are the best still suck ass if u ask me...
so have fun till it lasts Very Happy

Allied FTW!!!!!! X3

Last edited by GritNoPhoenix on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PelleTrickz
King of the Awesomness
King of the Awesomness

PostSubject: Re: umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke....   Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:50 pm

Nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allied.forumj.net

PostSubject: Re: umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke....   Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:23 am

grit we'll be litlle girl tm ;D joking...
but i'm the youngest from Allied >.<
it sucks... but my b-day is coming up ^^
btw...nice ^^
Back to top Go down
Lunally

PostSubject: Re: umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke....   Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:51 pm

aww Griit even if you're 14, we still love you aalll =D and I'm 15 so no big difference XD
and I don't think you hate us, you're too nice for that X3
and I hope you can come on Pwi mooore noow =D

Allied FTW yay ! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bladebone

PostSubject: Re: umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke....   Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:51 am

Nah... I Am the youngest XD
I'm 13...
My b-day is at 07.02.2010...
So yeah... few months to 14
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke....   

Back to top Go down

umm is it my turn yet?......ready? oke....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1